Position Overview: The Office of Admission at Merrimack College is looking for a Slate CRM Manager. Reporting to the Director of Enrollment Systems, the Slate CRM Manager is responsible for the overall design, administration, maintenance, and support of the Technolutions Slate CRM platform. This position will work collaboratively to support the Enrollment Management leadership team and campus partners (Graduate Admission, Marketing, Information Technology, Institutional Effectiveness, Student Success, etc..) to provide overall management of the Slate CRM functionality to include applications, document management, inquiry and prospect data uploads, communication support, event management, user training, and system integrations.
- Oversee the day-to-day administration and management of the Slate CRM platform for the undergraduate instance.
- Design, maintain, and enhance custom online portals for prospects, applicants, counselors, and admitted students.
- Perform system configuration, maintenance, enhancement, and quality control processes for all online applications, from submission through decision release.
- Responsible for integration of admission data systems between Slate CRM and PowerfAIDS, AdmitHub, ARMS, Common Application, and Jenzabar CX.
- Responsible for data import for all inquiries, prospects, and applicants from internal and external systems and vendors.
- Provide support of Slate’s functionality in the areas of applications, event management, queries, form development, document management, communications, workflow maintenance, data uploads.
- Provide integration support for data needs with outside vendors (ie. EAB, Inside Track, Common Application, etc..)
- Ensure accuracy, high quality and integrity of data entered into admission systems through assessment and quality control reviews and audits.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for application processing in Slate, data integration between Slate and other systems.
- Process and support name purchase buys into Slate CRM, to include deduplication, testing, data integrity, etc..
- Identify, collaborate, and incorporate new Slate CRM functionality and enhancements; to include timelines, testing, documentation, and execution of a training plan.
- Primary technical liaison for Slate CRM with internal campus partners (ie. Information Technology, Institutional Effectiveness, Student Success, Bursar, Registrar, Student Life)
- Provide end user training and support, to include managing user accounts, profiles, permissions, and onboarding new users.
- Support other new enrollment management initiatives (ie. Data warehouse)
- Be an active member of the Slate community, to include but not limited to; attend the annual Slate Summit conference, webinars, and other professional development opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience working in higher education, admission & enrollment management preferred.
- 1 - 3 years of experience with implementing, customizing and managing Slate CRM system.
- Solid working knowledge with Slate online forms, process builders, data integration, and liquid mark-up tools.
- Working knowledge of Tableau, Cognos, HTML, Powerfaids, Jenzabar CX.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Cultural competence and ability to communicate effectively with diverse constituencies
- Ability to thrive in a data-orientated, analytical environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability to shift in changing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once, with tight and shifting deadlines.
To Apply: Please apply with a resume and cover letter. Merrimack College is committed to building a culturally and racially diverse community, based on the values of diversity, equity and inclusion. We strongly encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups. Candidates should describe in their application previous experience related to equity, diversity, and inclusion, as well as how they will engage in fostering a culture that values diversity and inclusive excellence at Merrimack College.
This position is subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Merrimack College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: 5/25/21
Position Code: 0609