Promoting Information Technology
As a strategic partner, provide an information technology environment that enables faculty, staff and students the access, resources, and support that the College establishes as necessary to meet its mission.
- Provide strategic partnership with all departments of the institution to effectively understand requirements for strategic and tactical planning for uses of and changes to technology.
- Provide leadership to improve the information technology infrastructure to provide a secure, reliable and high-performance access to network and online services through planning, programming, training, consulting
- Provide effective technology support for audio/visual, computer, multimedia, voice, video, and web-based applications and services to all areas of the college.
- Promote new uses of information technology within the institution through the support for exploratory and innovative applications.
- Enhance the capabilities and support for the use of instructional technology for teaching and learning, while facilitating the effective integration of technology into the basic mission of the college.