Maximizing Your Health
Wellness peer educators are undergraduate student volunteers who facilitate workshops and host programs about health issues for the campus community.
Our membership comprises:
- Two lead peer educators, guided by graduate fellows in the Office of Wellness Education.
- Ten to 20 wellness peer educators:
- Undergraduate students.
- Diverse identities and backgrounds.
- Diverse academic interests.
- All contribute at least six to eight hours of volunteer work per month during the academic year.
Openness. Constructive communication among peers.
Mindset. Confidence, positivity, motivation, engagement, commitment and honesty.
Collaboration. Empowerment and education through the use of campus resources.
Inclusivity. Awareness and acceptance of a diverse community.