On behalf of the Office of Community Standards, we would like to welcome you to Merrimack College and congratulate you on the beginning of an incredible journey.
Making Well-Informed Decisions
At Merrimack, we are dedicated to positioning you for greater success, both as a student and a member of the community here and beyond.
Merrimack College is one of hundreds of institutions nationwide requiring every new student to complete AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention — non-opinionated, science-based courses taken by hundreds of thousands of students each year.
Please note: AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention online courses are available now.
Whether or not you drink, AlcoholEdu empowers students to make well-informed decisions and provides some simple strategies to help keep you and your friends safe. We also promote student health and safety through the use of Sexual Assault Prevention, a program that educates students about the elements of healthy relationships, the importance of sexual consent and the role of bystanders in creating safe, healthy communities.
AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention offer a confidential, personalized experience for each student. This online education will empower you to make well-informed decisions about issues that affect you during your college years and beyond.
You will only need one EverFi Higher Education Account to access the courses. You are expected to complete both AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention. Students who do not complete both courses may be subject to fines and/or holds on student records.
Course Details and Key Dates
- Registration for courses opens: October 15, 2018
- Part 1 deadline: January 11, 2019
- Part 2 opens: February 11, 2019
- Part 2 deadline: March 8, 2019
To fulfill Merrimack College requirement:
- Complete the AlcoholEdu course and pass the exam with a score of 75 or higher.
- Complete the Sexual Assault Prevention course and post-test.
Login directions and additional details:
- Point browser to www.everfi.com/register
- Enter the registration code 45c3e522
- Click “I’m a Student” to create your account
When prompted, please enter your six-digit student ID number to receive credit for completion. You can look up your student ID number on the MyMack portal.
- You will need internet access and audio capabilities.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual student answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course or by calling 1-866-384-9062.
- For more information and assistance, contact the Office of Community Standards at 978-837-5175 or email Assistant Dean Preston Croteau at firstname.lastname@example.org.