You’ll Need to Have:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Documents providing both your identity and the right to work in the U.S. (see Form I-9 page 3, present one form from List A or a combination of one selection from List B and C)
You’ll Need to Complete:
- Form I-9; Employment Eligibility Verification. The information that you provide on this form proves that you can work in the U.S. Complete Page 1 Section 1. (Download Form I-9 instructions)
- Form W-4: Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate. Merrimack uses this form to calculate the Federal income tax you owe each pay period. If you need help with this form, you may contact the IRS @ 1-800-829-1040 or www.irs.gov.
- Form M-4: (Optional) If you claim the same number of exemptions for Massachusetts and U.S. income taxes, complete the W-4 form only. If you need help with this form, you may contact the Mass. Department of Revenue @ 1-800-392-6089 or 1-617-887-6367.
- Form Direct Deposit: This is required at Merrimack College.