Connecting People to Promote Deeper Learning
Canvas brings educators and students together in a tool-enhanced learning environment that is dynamic, supportive and mobile.
Canvas is a powerful learning management system built to make teaching and learning easier for everyone.
Canvas is dynamic.
Canvas equips Merrimack instructors with tools to engage their students dynamically. It also offers students the tools to collaborate, connect and engage with learning in unique ways. Want to leave video feedback? There’s a button for that. Want to share videos from anywhere online? Of course! Looking to use polling in your course but outside the classroom? There’s an app for that. There’s even a plugin to use emojis anywhere you can enter text! Learn tips like these and submit your own in our Innovation Hub.
Canvas is supportive.
Student success requires whole student engagement. Canvas offers:
- Robust discussion and peer-to-peer communication
- Extensive feedback options
- Flexible options to support all sorts of learning styles and preferences
- Nudge students to help students manage their time and coursework
- Student collaboration and deeper learning opportunities
- Community-building beyond the classroom
Canvas is mobile.
Teaching and learning can happen anywhere and at any time. With separate mobile apps for students and faculty, Canvas is available at a touch, tap or swipe. With a clean, modern and responsive design, you can easily find the information you need when you actually need it.
Please email email@example.com