Students in the Graduate Engineering Programs have the option to specialize in:
Engineering management “bridges the gap” between engineering and management, and enables a graduate to work with and through people to get things done. This specialization provides graduates with both technical and managerial skills, combining a typical engineering education (technical) with key elements of a typical management or business education (managerial).
Choose either GEN 6004, EEN 5265 or CEN5050 as the third core course plus at least two GMGT courses from the Master of Management degree.
Suggested management courses applicable to engineering management include:
- Management Planning and Control (4 cr)
- Leading Effective Teams (2 cr)
and one of the following:
- Global Business & Economy (2 cr)
- Effective Managerial Communication (2 cr)
- World Class Operations (2 cr)
- Marketing Analysis (4 cr)
Course descriptions can be found here.