Apply for the Health Sciences Provost Fellowships by using our online application. You will be required to create an account by registering a username and password which allows you to start an application, save, and then log back in at any time to complete it before submission. The application allows you to attach all required materials such as essay, resume, and additional documents.
- Your essays, resume, and any additional documents may be uploaded electronically through the application portal.
- Enrollment history is collected in the online application. However, an official copy of your transcript(s) must should be sent electronically to email@example.com or mailed to:
Graduate Admission GL43
315 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA 01845
- Completed online application.
- Official, sealed transcripts from all colleges/universities attended.
- Current resume.
- Two (2) letters of reference that speak to your capacity for leadership, professionalism, and ability to succeed in this fellowship program. Letters should be from a direct supervisor or college professor who can speak to your interest and potential for success in a graduate education program.
- Personal Statement - (500 -1,000 word maximum) that explains your interest in the program and your future goals.
- Essay (no more than 500 words). Please describe the skills and knowledge that you hope to gain from a Health Sciences Fellowship experience. Please also explain why you feel that a fellowship experience will enhance your graduate education.
Acceptance into the fellowship program is a competitive process. In addition to the materials required for traditional graduate admittance, the fellowship application requires a separate written questionnaire/essay, and an on-campus interview. These interviews may be conducted by phone or webinar for those out of state.
- If you are offered and accept a fellowship position, you will not be eligible for any other discounts or scholarships, including a merit-based Dean scholarship or the Double Warrior alumni scholarship.
- When you apply for the fellowship, you are also automatically considered for the traditional degree program.
If you are admitted into the traditional program but not offered a fellowship, you will automatically be considered for a Dean scholarship.
- If you are originally awarded a scholarship and then are given a fellowship placement, you will no longer receive the merit scholarship. The fellowship will replace any other discounts.
As a first step, you will be notified on a rolling basis of a decision into the health sciences graduate program that you applied to.
You may be invited to interview for a fellowship position based on the strength of your application. A final decision on the offer of a fellowship will follow after the interview. Candidates will be notified of fellowship offers on a rolling basis.
Want to Learn More about Merrimack’s Health Sciences Fellowships?
We’d be happy to answer your questions in a one-on-one conversation at a time that is convenient for you. Use the button below to view available slots.