Professional Development Program
Whether you are preparing to enter the workforce or an experienced professional looking to advance your skill set, you’ll benefit from our School of Health Sciences Graduate Student Professional Development Program. The program provides added opportunities for you to engage in career readiness experiences and capture the attention of employers upon completion.
As a participant, you will have opportunities to:
- Develop your digital brand
- Engage in 1:1 career advising
- Participate in innovative workshops and programming
- Connect with professional alumni through networking events
- Attend five graduate seminars throughout the academic year and complete the post-survey for each one
- Upload your resume into Advantage for review and have it approved in Advantage
- Establish a strong LinkedIn account with a professional headshot and complete profile
- Complete a 1:1 appointment with the health sciences career advisor
- Participate in one of the following activities:
- A career fair
- A keynote speaker event on campus
- An informational interview or job shadow
- An employer networking session
- Complete a survey upon completion of the program
With the Professional Development Program, you’ll add even more value to your resume and reach employers seeking your skills.
If you have questions about the program, reach out to Samantha McGurgan at email@example.com.