Professional Development Academy
Whether you are preparing to enter the workforce or an experienced professional looking to advance your skill set, you’ll benefit from our School of Health Sciences Graduate Student Professional Development Academy. The academy provides added opportunities for you to engage in career readiness experiences and capture the attention of employers.
Upon completion students will earn a Certificate of Achievement in Professional Development to add to their resume.
As a participant, you will have opportunities to:
- Develop your digital brand
- Engage in 1:1 career advising
- Participate in innovative workshops and programming
- Connect with professional alumni through networking events
- Attend the (mandatory) first event called, Step One: Career Mission and Values
- Attend at least 3 more graduate events throughout the academic year and complete the post-survey for each one
- Have your resume reviewed with a career advisor, faculty, or staff member and set up a personalized career plan
- Establish a strong LinkedIn account with a professional headshot and complete profile
- Submit a survey upon completion of the program
With the Professional Development Academy, you’ll add even more value to your resume and reach employers seeking your skills.
If you have questions about the program, reach out to Lindsey Carbone at email@example.com