Honors Program Benefits
The Honors Program offers students a rigorous curriculum of challenging classes while providing opportunities to pursue independent study and research with faculty mentors.
Why Choose the Honors Program
- $1,500 annual scholarship, renewable each year students remain in good standing in the Honors Program
- Exclusive access to an Honors-only lounge and suite-style housing in our Honors Living Learning Community
- Small, seminar-style classes taught by top Honors Faculty Scholars
- Guaranteed internships or co-ops on or off-campus.
- Three-year degree option with automatic admission into master’s program of your choosing in year four (when applicable)
- One-on-one opportunities for research or directed study with faculty
- Numerous co-curricular activities and community events throughout the year (banquet, plays, concerts, etc)
- Honors Student Council and other opportunities to participate in service with other Honors students
- Specialized advising and priority course registration
Recognition at Commencement
Honors graduates will receive recognition upon graduation and the Honors Program seal will be noted on diplomas to signify a student’s achievement. In order to achieve Honors recognition at graduation, students must complete 8 honors courses, including a senior capstone. Students must achieve a 3.4 GPA by the end of their first year and maintain a 3.5 thereafter.
The Honors Commons located in North Residential Village is an innovative 24/7 space for Honors students equipped with study spaces, a kitchenette and other perks. A truly active and vibrant space, the Honors Commons strengthens the community and provides resources to ensure student success.
Class of 2021: Where Are They Now?
Employers who hired our Honors grads:
- Boston Children’s Hospital: Patient Experience Rep
- GEI Consultants: Geotechnical Engineer
- Goldman Sachs: Operations Analyst
- Northland Investment Corporation: Asset Management Coordinator
- PricewaterhouseCoopers: Core Tax Associate
- Raytheon: Systems Engineer, Financial Analyst, Software Engineer
- Signifier Medical Technologies: Marketing Associate
- Woodard & Curran: Engineer 1
- Wright Pierce: Civil Engineer
Graduate schools where they attend:
- Baylor University
- Bentley University
- Boston College
- Merrimack College
- New England College of Dental Medicine
- University of Hawaii at Manoa
- University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
- William James College