For current students in the Discover Program, learn more about registering for classes, declaring a major and resources available.
- Go to myMack and look for any Holds on your account. These Holds must be cleared before you register.
- Look up courses that you would like to take the next semester. Tips - Looking Up Courses
- Meet with your Discover Advisor to discuss the courses you are interested in taking.
- Check your email the week before the date your class (Freshmen or Sophomores) registers for your specific registration time.
- On the day of your registration, check to see if the courses you selected are still open. If not, be sure to have back up courses.
- Log into myMack about a minute before your registration time. At the exact time of registration, begin to add courses to your next semester schedule (be sure to pick the correct term you are registering for). How to Add Courses - Instructions
Ready to Declare Your Major?
You must declare your major by the end of your Sophomore year. Now that you have explored different major options, it is time to complete the Change of Major Form in myMack. Complete this form, sign the bottom and return it to the appropriate academic department office.
If you are unsure where your new academic department office is, use the College’s Search By Department drop-down menu to find it.