Minor in Cyber Security
You’ll develop an understanding of computer programming, system security, national security and public policy when you minor in cyber security at Merrimack.
Merrimack’s cyber security program is an interdisciplinary minor involving courses from two different departments - computer science and political science and public policy.
What You’ll Learn
- You’ll study computer programming and system security.
- You’ll explore the evolution of laws and norms to address challenges to national security.
- You’ll examine the social and legal issues related to cyber security.
- You’ll study the technical aspects of network security.
- You’ll conduct policy analysis from both a technical and non-technical perspective.
You will choose one of two tracks for the cyber security minor - the political science track or the policy track. Both tracks are interdisciplinary and require a minimum of two courses in both computer science and political science and public policy.
For more information, please contact one of the advisors: