For information about the LSAT, including testing dates and registration information.
The American Bar Association’s recommendations for preparing for law school as an undergraduate.
For nformation on law school financial aid.
Merrimack’s Pre-Law Society is an officially recognized student-run group that promotes the study and appreciation of law. It offers you a great way to interact with other students interested in law and the opportunity to pursue law-related activities.
Working with Merrimack’s pre-law adviser, the Pre-Law Society
- Provides information about law school and the admission process.
- Holds career nights and hosts guest speakers.
- Provides internship opportunities with law firms.
- Connects you with legal and government agencies.
- Offers mentoring and shadowing opportunities.
- Sponsors on-campus recruitment visits by law schools.
In the future, this group plans to organize intercollegiate moot court team competitions.