Northeast Consortium of Colleges and Universities in Massachusetts (NECCUM) Cross Registration
Members of NECCUM include: Endicott College, Gordon College, Merrimack College, Middlesex Community College, Montserrat School of Visual Art, North Shore Community College, Northern Essex Community College, Salem State University and the University of Massachusetts -Lowell.
Cross-registration in any of the NECCUM institutions is permitted on the following conditions:
- Only full-time “day” students with a minimum quality grade point average of 2.00 may cross-register for one or two courses on a “space available” basis;
- Excluded from cross-registration are: graduate courses, courses offered through the Division of Continuing Education, summer school courses;
- First semester freshmen are excluded from cross-registration with the exception of ROTC;
- Cross-registration must be approved by the major Department Chair and the cross- registration form must be countersigned by the Registrar;
- Courses taken through NECCUM cross-registration are accepted for transfer credit but do not enter into the computation of the quality point average.