Northeast Consortium of Colleges and Universities in Massachusetts (NECCUM) Cross Registration
Members of NECCUM include: Endicott College, Gordon College, Marian Court College, Merrimack College, Middlesex Community College, Montserrat School of Visual Art, North Shore Community College, Northern Essex Community College, Salem State College and the University of Massachusetts -Lowell.
Cross-registration in any of the NECCUM institutions is permitted on the following conditions:
- Only full-time “day” students with a minimum quality grade point average of 2.00 may cross-register for one or two courses on a “space available” basis;
- Excluded from cross-registration are: graduate courses, courses offered through the Division of Continuing Education, summer school courses;
- First semester freshmen are excluded from cross-registration with the exception of ROTC;
- Cross-registration must be approved by the major Department Chair and the cross- registration form must be countersigned by the Registrar;
- Courses taken through NECCUM cross-registration are accepted for transfer credit but do not enter into the computation of the quality point average.