The School of Science and Engineering believes in bridging theory and practice.
Learn more about experiential-learning opportunities at Merrimack College.
Our program of study is designed to connect your academics to your career goals, enabling you to use your talent and time to make the world a better place.
We offer many ways for you to learn outside the classroom. You might:
- Mentor a young person through the Lawrence Math Science Partnership.
- Do an internship, externship or co-op (a wage-earning work experience) in a professional setting through the O’Brien Center for Career Development.
- Conduct independent or faculty-mentored research, on or off-campus.
- Study abroad to broaden and deepen your academic experience as well as your understanding of yourself and the world.
- Help others by embarking on a weeklong service experience or taking part in a service-learning opportunity through the Stevens Center for Service Learning.