Congratulations and welcome to Merrimack!
From this page, you will find important information about the Graduate Student Welcome and your next steps.
Deposit to secure your spot
To accept your offer of admission and secure your spot in our incoming graduate class, please submit your deposit. You will need your Merrimack ID to complete your deposit, which you can find on your decision letter. Your deposit will be credited toward your first semester bill. Deposits will not be refunded.
Ways to deposit:
- Make a payment online at deposit online payment site and follow the instructions. Acceptable methods of payment include e-check, and for a small fee, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Send a check payable to Merrimack College to Graduate and Professional Studies, 315 Turnpike Street A485, North Andover, MA 01845.
Graduate Student Welcome - Tuesday, August 23
Join us for a brief overview introducing you to some of the services available to you on campus which will be followed by a reception to meet your fellow graduate students, faculty, deans, and others.
International Students Fall 2016
If you’re an international student, here’s some additional information just for you.
Join us at the Graduate Student Welcome on August 23, with an arrival date of Monday, August 22, 2016.
Set up your password!
For information on how to set up your Mackapps password, click here.
We’re here to help!
For more information or questions on the Graduate Student Welcome, please contact the Office of Graduate Studies at 978-837-3563.
- Mandatory Health Immunization Forms
- Health Insurance Info/Waiver
- Laptop Program (optional)
- Academic Calendar