As a provisionally admitted student, you must satisfy the additional requirements outlined in your decision letter before you can be fully admitted to your intended graduate program and matriculate. Once you meet the additional requirements, your original application, along with your new grades, will be re-reviewed by the Graduate Admissions Committee.
Please take the following steps:
- Reach out to the program contact found here in order to determine an appropriate course of action.
- Depending on your program of interest, you may be able to take up to two graduate courses as a non-matriculated graduate student while you are working towards completing additional requirements.
- Please note that you can take additional required classes at another accredited institution of your choice, but please check with your program contact first before registering, as some courses may not satisfy the requirement.
- Once you have spoken to your program contact, and you wish to enroll in classes at Merrimack as a non-matriculated student, you may register here.
- Non-matriculated students may not always be eligible to receive financial aid so please check with the Office of Financial Aid regarding your particular situation.
- Please update the Office of Graduate & Professional Studies at email@example.com, once you have completed the additional requirements. All transcripts outside of Merrimack College can be mailed to the following address:
Graduate and Professional Studies
315 Turnpike Street - A485
North Andover, MA 01845