Winter Session 2021
All courses are offered exclusively online from January 4 - February 12, 2021. Tuition is $406 per credit. All courses are subject to change.
Registration Will Open October 29
All winter term courses are offered in the asynchronous online format unless otherwise specified
Asynchronous – online course materials can be accessed and completed at any time within the parameters set by your professor. There’s no real-time interaction; students complete the work when their schedule allows keeping in mind due dates set by faculty.
Synchronous - online live class meeting on a specific day/time with the faculty (specific day/time are noted on the course).
GPA Requirements for Winter Session Courses
Students currently enrolled at Merrimack must have a GPA of 2.0 to enroll.
If you are not enrolled at Merrimack, there is no GPA minimum.
Winter Session 2021 Drop Deadlines and Refund Policy
- Last day to drop a course without a “W” - Jan. 4
- Last day to drop a course with a “W” - Jan. 8
- 2 week session Jan. 4 - Jan. 20 - 100% refund through Jan. 6
- 4 week session Jan. 4 - Jan. 29 - 100% refund through Jan. 8
- 6 week session Jan. 4 - Feb. 12 - 100% refund through Jan. 8