Summer Session 2019 - Visiting Students
Welcome to Merrimack College. We are here to help. If you have any questions about our programs or courses, please reach out to us.
Kristin Mullaney, Director
Erika Rinaldi, Senior Program Manager
Andrea Finn, Program Manager
All online and hybrid courses will be hosted through the college’s learning management system, Blackboard.
You can access Blackboard in three different ways, including:
- Visiting https://blackboard.merrimack.edu
- Selecting the Blackboard link in the footer of merrimack.edu
- Visiting myMack
MyMack is the portal where you can check and print your transcript, see your grades, view your class schedule and room assignments, and more.
MackApps is Merrimack’s hub for student, faculty and staff applications and includes links to Blackboard, myMack, email and more.
- For IT help, please call 978-837-3500, email email@example.com or visit the IT webpage.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive your Merrimack credentials before the start of your course.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
To drop a course, you must contact the Registrar’s office via email at email@example.com within the designated drop dates to avoid being billed.
You will receive an invoice from the Office of the Bursar approximately two weeks before classes begin. Merrimack accepts cash, check and credit card for payment. Invoices can be paid online in myMack.
The bookstore is located in the Merrimack Athletic Complex, next to Dunkin Donuts. You may also visit the bookstore online.
All books for Professional Studies classes will fall under the “DCE - Office of Grad/Professional Studies” Department.
Contact the Bookstore
Request your transcripts after completing your courses.
Health Insurance Waiver
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts mandates that all undergraduate students enrolling in nine (9) or more credit hours must be covered by health insurance.
Students Enrolling in Summer 2019
- The deadline to waive the insurance is May 31, 2019.
- If you have other coverage, you must complete the waiver form online.
- If you do not complete the waiver form online, you will be billed for health insurance.
- If the waiver is completed after the due date, we will not be able to reverse the billing for health insurance.
Emergency Notification System
Merrimack College has partnered with Rave Mobile Safety to offer Rave Alert emergency notification messaging to keep you informed of emergency situations and school closings via phone, emails and text alerts to your cell phone.
Please note: You do not need to update your RAVE information if you have previously updated your information and there are no changes to your contact information.