COVID-19 Update: Our door is always open.
In an effort to support students who are deciding where to attend school in the fall, we will still honor your offer of admission and financial aid package up until September 1, 2020. This means that your admission file will remain active, and we’ll keep a spot open for you should you decide to join our community.COVID-19 Updates
Your non-refundable deposit confirms your offer of admission to Merrimack College and is credited towards your bill. The enrollment deposit for on-campus resident students is $700. The enrollment deposit for commuter students is $500.
To secure your spot as a Warrior, follow these instructions:
- Log into your portal at merrimack.edu/myapplication.
- Under Forms, click Reply to Offer of Admission.
- Choose “Yes, I intend to enroll at Merrimack” on the Reply to Offer of Admission form and click submit.
- Now, under Payment Due, click submit payment and follow the instructions.
*One tip: We encourage you to use a computer or laptop to submit your deposit.
Your Merrimack ID
You can find your Merrimack ID on your admission letter in your portal or your printed welcome letter in your admit packet mailed to your home.
Alternative ways to deposit
If you don’t have your portal login credentials handy, or you are a parent of an admitted student, here are some easy, alternative ways to submit a deposit:
- Online: Choose from the resident and commuter links below and follow the instructions. Acceptable methods of payment include
e-check, and for a small fee, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- By mail: Include your deposit card and a check for your deposit amount, payable to Merrimack College, Office of Undergraduate Admission, 315 Turnpike Street, North Andover, MA 01845.
- International students: deposit online at www.flywire.com
|Start Term||Application Type||Deposit Deadline|
|Spring Semester||Freshman||noted in decision letter|
|Spring Semester||Transfer||noted in decision letter|
|Fall Semester||Early Decision||February 15|
Early Action 1
Early Action 2
|Fall Semester||Transfer||noted in decision letter|
Give us a call at 978-837-5100 or send us an email at email@example.com.