Explore the following links for outside scholarships and websites that may assist you in your search for scholarships.
Be careful to read all information and qualifications necessary to apply for these outside scholarships.
The due date has been added to the end of the scholarship name to inform students of their responsibilities in returning the scholarship application in a timely manner.
If you receive an outside scholarship, you must report this amount to the Office of Financial aid, as it is considered a a part of your financial aid package. Receipt of outside scholarships may affect the aid package.
Outside awards are first used to meet financial need not already met by the aid package. If a student’s financial need has been met, the outside scholarship may affect his/her eligibility for a subsidized loan.
- Abdelkader Global Leadership Prize
- AES Engineering Scholarship
- Auto Accessories Garage Scholarship
- Become an Educator Scholarship
- BluePay STEM Scholarship (2018)
- College Board Scholarship Search
- CourseHorse Learner’s Scholarship
- Financial Literacy Scholarship
- FIRST Scholarship
- Freedom Marketing & Branding Scholarship
- Giatec Award for Best Civil Engineering Paper
- GreenPal Business Scholarship
- Insureon Scholarship
- Kaplan Group Annual Scholarship
- Latinos in College (New York)
- LawnStarter Lawntrepreneur Scholarship
- New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants Scholarships
- Recovery Village Health Care Scholarship
- Sallie Mae Fund
- Scholarships and Financial Aid for Minorities
- Senior Living Scholarship
- Supporting Local Businesses Scholarship
- Veteran Car Donation Annual Scholarship (STEM)