Merrimack College’s Fall orientation program is an opportunity for incoming students to get settled on campus before classes start.
Fall Orientation is designed for all incoming new students and takes place after Move-In Day.
Most freshmen will move-in beginning on Monday, August 17, 2020, leading up to Fall Orientation which begins on August 19, 2020.
Orientation runs throughout the first weekend of the semester, where you’ll reunite with your Orientation Leaders and Summer Orientation group, attend info sessions, and settle into life at Merrimack.
- Commuter Sessions
- Residence Hall Session by Building
- Review of campus safety, policy and wellness on campus
- Academic Support on Campus include a tour of the McQuade Library
- Information Technology Tips and Tricks
- Green Dot Bystander Intervention Overview
No registration is needed. Everyone is expected to attend, and the Orientation team is working on schedules for commuters, residents, and fully remote students. A final schedule for orientation will be coming soon.