How Do I View My Schedule on MyMack?
New transfer students meet with an adviser by email, phone or in person, and then register themselves for classes.
- Log in with your Merrimack username (the part of your email address before “@merrimack.edu”) and password you chose for your email.
- Click the “Student Info” link on the top bar and scroll down until you see your schedule on the right side of the screen.
- Make sure the term is set for spring 2018, and then click “View More Details.” You will then see your course schedule. Please note: The “R” on your schedule stands for Thursday classes; the other days are represented by their first letter.
Transfer students and freshmen may both contact the Academic Success Center with any academic questions, including those relating to your schedule. Email email@example.com or call 978-837-5278.
How Do I Register on the Hamel Health Patient Portal?
You can begin your registration process two ways:
- Log into MyMack and choose “MackTasks” from the top menu. Click on “Health Forms” from your personalized My MackTasks checklist.
- From the Hamel Health and Counseling Center website, select “Access Your Patient Portal.”
Do Commuters Attend Orientation?
Yes, commuters should take part in the entire orientation program. Please note that commuters have their own check-in time on Jan. 19, 2018.
I Am a Commuter and Need a Parking Pass. Whom Do I Contact?
You may register your car online at the Merrimack Police Department website. Once registered, you will be notified where and when to pick up your pass. You’ll have an opportunity to do this during orientation.
Can I Rent or Purchase a Laptop Through the College?
Yes, you can purchase a laptop through Merrimack’s Office of Information Technology Services.
Where Can I Find a Listing of On-Campus Jobs?
Merrimack maintains an online career-development portal called Advantage. To access:
- Log in to Advantage using your Merrimack username and password.
- Once you are logged in, you’ll be able to complete your profile, upload your résumé for review and approval, and search and apply for current on-campus work-study positions. This is also the site you will use for future internship, co-op and job searches; to check upcoming career and networking events; and to schedule an appointment with your career adviser.
We also encourage you to meet with your career adviser at the O’Brien Center for Career Development as early as possible. Advisers can help you create and update your résumé and show you where to search and apply for positions.
If you have trouble logging in to Advantage, contact the O’Brien Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-837-5480.