Tickets, Parking and Travel
- Every graduate will receive eight tickets to the commencement ceremony. Graduating students are not required to have a ticket.
- Please note that there will be no additional tickets available. If you need more tickets, we suggest you ask your fellow classmates who may not be using all of their tickets.
- Handicapped accessible seating will be available.
- An email detailing how to pick up tickets will be emailed to your Merrimack email account.
If you plan to drive to campus, please remember that traffic may be heavy and all vehicles must display a Commencement parking pass. Each parking pass is designated to an entrance by color. Parking entrances by color are as follows:
- Blue: Main Entrance (Andover Street)
- Red: South Entrance
- Yellow: Rock Ridge Road Entrance
- White: East Entrance
- Green: Murray Drive Entrance
Each car entering campus must have a parking pass visible. All eligible students will receive two parking passes during cap-and-gown pick-up. Please note that there will be no additional parking passes available. If you need more parking passes, we suggest you ask your fellow classmates who may not be using all of their passes.
Satellite parking will be available for those without parking passes at Market Basket on Route 114 in North Andover. Continual shuttle service to and from the college will be available.
Your parking pass is your parking assignment for Commencement parking. Please be sure to use your assigned parking.