Employee giving at Merrimack College further develops our culture of giving back to others and builds an even stronger sense of ownership and pride on our campus. Your support will fund critical projects and programs and make a lasting impact on current and future generations of Merrimack scholars. Thank you for giving back!
Faculty & Staff Campaign
Together for Good is a critical part of advancing Merrimack College’s strategic goals. Working together, we will elevate the institutional pride and aspirations of the Merrimack College community; inspire $50 million in investments, securing a promising future for Merrimack; engage our students, faculty, staff, alumni, parents, and friends; and develop Merrimack’s next generation of volunteer and philanthropic leaders.
Priorities of the Faculty & Staff Campaign:
- Encourage faculty and staff annual giving to meet our participation goal of 300 employee donors by December 31, 2017.
- Increase our employees’ engagement and participation with the College by spreading the message of Together for Good with students, alumni, parents, and friends.
- Educate colleagues on the importance of annual giving by employees and the strong message it sends to our external constituents.
How can you get involved?
- Be a proud ambassador! We need your help communicating Merrimack’s greatness and engaging supporters.
- Host a campus tour, facilitate an alumni guest speaker in your classroom, or open up your network and help us reconnect with alumni, friends and potential investors.
- Participate with a gift to Together for Good—every gift matters and our focus for employees is on PARTICIPATION. Having a robust percentage of employees giving back to the College is important because external stakeholders—particularly corporate and foundation—look at internal participation when making funding decisions.
Our Ambassadors are recognized leaders within their departments and donors to the College. They represent more than 600 College employees and will serve as a resource to learn more about Together for Good and the role of faculty and staff members in this Campaign.
Kyle McInnis (Community Chair)
Michael Bradley ’78, P’07, ’08
Jay Caporale ’87, P’20, ’20
Michael DelGreco ’17, P’11
David Golden ’07
Julie Gormley ’14
Allison Pukala ’06
Diane Shaw ’85