Student Emergency Fund
Thank you for helping to support Merrimack students during this challenging time.
Over the last several weeks COVID-19 has impacted the lives of millions across the globe, including our students. Inquiries on how Merrimack alumni, parents and friends can help one another have poured in. A testament to our Augustinian value of service to others and in the wake of this new reality, Merrimack College has created the Student Emergency Fund to support our students who are now finding themselves with financial struggles they never saw coming.
By supporting this fund, you can help our students have access to a number of items, including but not limited to:
- Food, toiletries and funding for necessary medications
- Aid for educational-related expenses as Merrimack moves to online classes
- Money for travel for students who may need to go home or to and from work
- Funds for unmet financial costs due to loss of employment
- Student wages unable to be earned due to closures
Thank you for ensuring our Merrimack students have the resources they need to continue to be healthy and successful.
Make your gift today to be the difference in the life of a Merrimack student.