We are thrilled that you chose Merrimack for your graduate studies and we look forward to helping you succeed in the classroom and beyond. The links below will guide you to important information about your life as a new graduate student.
We hope you are well during this time of uncertainty. We want to assure you that Merrimack’s graduate programs are proceeding as planned.
However, all on-campus Summer Session 1 courses have transitioned to online learning. We are looking forward to welcoming students back to campus as soon as it is safe to do so.
Advising and Course Registration
- Teacher Education on ground - please still reach out to Jessica McCarthy even though coursework has moved online for the summer due to COVID-19. Stacey Klasnick only advises students who enrolled in the full online Teacher Education program.
- For students in the Exercise and Sport Science, Health and Wellness Management or Community Health Education programs, you all fall under the “Health Sciences” category.
- Health Sciences Students: for course advising, your Program Director, Lindsey Carbone will reach out to you. You do not need to contact her, she will email before each semester to get you into your classes.
- Healthcare Analytics students should reach out to Torrey Walker.
Merrimack College has partnered with Tuition Management Systems to provide electronic access to bills, set up payment plans and make electronic payments all in one location - The SAC.
- Once signed in, select “Manage Account Access” and share access with additional family members or other participants who are frequently critical partners in this process. An email with activation instructions will be sent to the invited participant. This will allow them access to your electronic bill as well as allow them to make payments or set up payment plans on your behalf.
- All future bills will be sent electronically and you will be notified of new bills via e-mail. In addition, those you have allowed access to the SAC will also receive notification each time a bill is generated. Paper bills will no longer be mailed.
The Office of the Bursar is located on the ground floor of Austin Hall, Room 12. Please visit the Merrimack College Office of the Bursar home page for information on College policies relating to billing, payment and refunds. You will also find answers to the most frequently asked questions on the Bursar’s web page Please e-mail us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Insurance Information
Students should visit the Bursar’s website for information about Health Insurance: Bursar’s Webpage.
For any questions regarding health insurance, please contact the Bursar’s office at email@example.com or 978-837-5105
Who needs to complete the forms?
- All full-time students (Enrolled in 8 or more Credits)
- International Students
- Every student enrolled in the Health Sciences programs must complete the forms.
Students in the fully Online programs do not need to complete the forms (Teacher Education CBE, Community Engagement Online, Accounting & Management Online, Data Science, Business Analytics and Healthcare Analytics)
To complete the forms students must create an account in the student Medical Portal:
For more information, please visit the Hamel Health Website for information about Medical Forms.
Final Official Transcripts, if not already submitted, must be submitted to the Graduate Admission Office by the end of the first month of the first semester. If these are not received within that time frame, a registration hold will be placed on your account, preventing the student from registering for the following semester. Your final official transcript has a conferral date on it, proving that you have received your bachelor’s degree.
Emergency Notification System
Merrimack College has partnered with Rave Mobile Safety to offer Rave Alert emergency notification messaging to keep you informed of emergency situations and school closings via phone, email and text alerts to your cell phone. Please go to getrave.com/login/merrimack to simply update your contact information. If you have previously updated your information and there are no changes to your contact information then you are all set and do not need to proceed further.
Merrimack ID Card- MACK Card
Please obtain a Merrimack College ID card, by visiting the MackCard office on the second floor of the McQuade Library. You will need to bring a photo ID and know your Merrimack ID number.
If you are looking for information regarding housing in the area, please visit our off-campus housing site.
If you have any further questions regarding off-campus housing, please contact Liz Kew, Assistant Director of Off-Campus Residential Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for Parking
- Read the Student Parking Terms and Conditions page for 18-19 parking policies.
- Complete the Vehicle Registration Application online via MyMack 18-19 Student Parking Registration) under Quick Links in order to apply for a pass to park in Merrimack College provided parking.
- Log into MyMack (mymack.merrimack.edu)
- Once logged in, under Quick Links click on 18-19 Student Vehicle Registration
Once you have completed the Vehicle Registration Application, you will be notified beginning the week of August 6, 2018 regarding parking assignments. All information will be sent to students’ Merrimack email from email@example.com.
To find the Graduate Admissions and Academic Policies please make sure you are signed in to MyMack and click the link below.
The Policies are in the “Graduate” tab. Once in the Graduate tab, you will find the policies on the top right side of the page under “General Information”.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
If you wish to drop a course, you must contact the Registrar’s office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within the designated drop dates to avoid being billed. View our refund policy and deadlines.
Visit our site for information about Merrimack College’s Accessibility Services.
For questions that cannot be answered via our new site, please do reach out to us at email@example.com.
Graduate Student Lounge
The Graduate Student Lounge is located in Cushing, Room 300. It is a great place for grad students to relax, study and hang out!