MTEL Preparation Workshop - General Curriculum (03) Math
4:00pm - 6:00pm EST January 23
This workshop is delivered in an online format, but will include an in-person introductory meeting.
You will meet with the instructor on-campus at Merrimack College on January 23, 2018 for a two-hour introductory session. You will then complete the rest of the online modules in your own time within the following month.
There will be diagnostic tests, supporting media and practice tests in each of the areas being tested (Number and Operations, Probability and Statistics, Functions and Algebra and Geometry and Measurement). The instructor will be available to respond to questions and help clarify areas of difficulties.
NOTE: There will be an additional $12 fee for all participating registrants to access workshop resources online.
General Curriculum (03): Math Subtest Only
- Dates: Begins January 23, 2018
- Times: Introductory Meeting at 4pm-6pm on January 23, 2018. Online component will be done after this meeting on your own time.
- Location: On-campus and online.
Registration is required to participate in the workshop.
- $25 per workshop for Merrimack students
- $100 per workshop for non-Merrimack students
- Additional $12 fee for all registrants in workshop to access resources, details from instructor