- Associate Professor of Practice, Economics
- Co-Director for Environmental Sciences and Sustainability
Dr. Ellen Fitzpatrick is a global agricultural economist who thas taught Global Development, Program Evaluation and Economics for Public Service at the University of Arkansas Clinton School of Public Service. She has 25-plus years in field research, program evaluation and university teaching/mentoring in Southeast Asia, the South Pacific, Latin America, Turkey and Africa.
Dr. Fitzpatrick’s current research focuses on the conceptualization and measurement of sustainable development in the design and evaluation of rural development programs in the Global South.
- Ph.D. Agricultural Economics Michigan State University
- M.S. Agricultural Economics: International Development and Quantitative Methods University of California, Davis
- B.S. Economics/South East Asian Studies University of California, Santa Cruz