Kathleen Shine Cain
- Professor, Writing
- Faculty Liaison, Office of Global Education
- American Women Writers
- Global Education
- Public and Professional Writing
- Writing Centers
- Post-Doctoral Certificate Composition Theory and Pedagogy University of Kansas
- Ph.D. Twentieth-Century American Literature Marquette University
- M.A. English Villanova University
- B.A. English Merrimack College
- Academic Literacies
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Internationalization in Education
- Writing Center Theory and Practice
- (FYW 1050) Introduction to College Writing
- (WRT 2020) Writing for Social Change
- (WRT 2101) Introduction to Public and Professional Writing
- (WRT 3060) Writing the Personal Memoir
- (WRT 3701) Writing Through War to Peace: Images and Narratives of the Troubles and Beyond in Northern Ireland
- (WRT 4850) Writing Center Theory and Practice
“The Mercury Reader,” rev. ed., general editor, with Janice Neulieb and Stephen Ruffus (Pearson Custom Publishing 2012).
“The Pearson Custom Introduction to Literature,” rev. ed., general editor, with Janice Neulieb, Stephen Ruffus, Kathleen Fitzpatrick, Paige Reynolds, and Stan Orr (Pearson Custom Publishing 2011).
“Successful Writing Skill Acquisition Within the Business Curriculum,” with Parent, Jane D., Kathryn Nielsen-Dube, Kristin F. Stowe, Lisa A. Schwartz, and Patricia Sendall. Journal of the Academy of Business Education 12 (Spring 2011), 56-73.
“From Comfort Zone to Contact Zone: Lessons From a Belfast Writing Centre.” Arts and Humanities in Higher Education 10 (February 2011), 67-84.
- Ron Maxwell Award for Distinguished Leadership in Promoting the Collaborative Learning Practices of Peer Tutors in Writing, National Conference on Peer Tutoring in Writing, 2006.