- Assistant Professor, Accounting
- Financial Reporting Issues
- Investor Behavior
Dr. Zhao’s primary research interest is financial reporting issues, such as financial reporting quality and earnings management. Her research papers have been published in quality peer-reviewed journals. Dr. Zhao is a member of the American Accounting Association and was recognized as a Doctoral Consortium Fellow at the AAA/Deloitte Foundation/J. Michael Cook 2013 Doctoral Consortium.
- Ph.D. Accounting Florida International University
- M.S. Accounting Indiana University
- M.A. Economics University of Notre Dame
- B.B.A. Financial Management Nanjing University