Bethe Anne McBride
- Associate Instructional Professor, Mathematics
- Developmental Math Design
Bethe McBride’s dissertation compared various forms of assessment in geometry, in particular, analytic scoring of proofs.
Bethe McBride has worked as a statewide mathematics coordinator for the Massachusetts Department of Education, mathematics curriculum coordinator for the Haverhill, Massachusetts public schools, and mathematics teacher in the North Reading, Massachusetts public schools. She has been an adjunct professor at Merrimack, Wentworth Institute of Technology and Cambridge College, and has presented and offered papers at national and regional education conferences.
- Ed.D. Curriculum and Instruction (Mathematics) UMass Lowell
- M.Ed. Curriculum Tufts University
- B.S. Mathematics UMass-Amherst
- Curriculum design
- Mathematics Instructio