B.S. Business Administration, University of Maine; M.B.A., University of Southern Maine; Ph.D. Organization Studies, University of Massachusetts
- Essentials of Business Analysis and Decision Making
- Strategic Analysis and Decision Making
- Dr. Grinnell has a decade of experience working and consulting in the credit union industry, presently serving as the vice chair of the Board of Directors at a $100 million dollar institution.
- His research has focused broadly on gender and leadership and the transformation of business education.
- Dr. Grinnell has presented his scholarship at national and international conferences and has published his work in Psychological Reports, and Advanced Management Journal.
Telephone: (978) 837-3451