David I. Kapelner
B.A. Mathematics, Univ. of Connecticut; M.A. Economics-Statistics, Tufts University M.B.A. New York University J.D., Suffolk University Law School
- Legal Environment of Business
- Employment Law and Labor Relations
- Legal Environment of Sports
- Professor Kapelner has more than 30 years experience in business, college teaching, and the practice of law. His areas of practice include civil and criminal litigation, alternative dispute resolution, real estate, small business, and employment law.
- Prior to joining the faculty at Merrimack College, Professor Kapelner served in private industry in such capacities as corporate planning and forecasting, employment law, and utility regulation. His current research interests center on employment law, corporate and premises liability.
- Professor Kapelner is admitted to practice in Massachusetts and United States District Court For The District Of Massachusetts.
Phone: (978) 837-3453