- Interim Dean, Winston School of Education and Social Policy
- Associate Professor, Human Development
- Chair, Department of Education and Community Studies
My research involves looking at issues of social emotional development within applied contexts. Learning and development are clearly very much impacted by social emotional factors, and I believe that it is crucial to increase understanding of such factors to enhance the educational experiences and outcomes of our nation’s children.
- Ph.D. Developmental and Educational Psychology Boston College
- M.Ed. Counseling and Consulting Psychology Harvard University
- B.A. Psychology Barnard College/Columbia University