- Associate Director, Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Lead Instructional Designer, Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
As associate director and lead instructional designer at the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning, I oversee the Mobile Merrimack initiative, working with faculty and instructors to design and develop media-rich educational opportunities.
Before joining Merrimack, I worked at Southern New Hampshire University as a lead instructional designer responsible for supporting faculty by ensuring that instructional methods and design techniques engage learners and result in their success. In addition, I founded OLK12, a company dedicated to finding solutions for gaps in the quality of global education using a unique open-source infrastructure.
I conduct ongoing research to maintain a working knowledge of industry standards and best practices in instructional design. I have presented at Sloan-C, DevLearn and the Online Learning Consortium on Scenario-Based Learning.
- M.Ed., Education, Plymouth State University
- B.S., Business Administration, Rhode Island College
- B.A., Music Theory, Rhode Island College