- Professor, Philosophy
Books and Articles
“Logos and Muthos: Philosophical Essays in Greek Literature.” Edited collection of 12 original contributed articles on philosophical themes in early Greek poetry and literature. viii + 281 pgs. SUNY Press, 2009.
“Proceedings of the Boston Area Colloquium in Ancient Philosophy,” v. 25. xiv + 398 pgs. Co-edited with Gary Gurtler, S.J., Boston College. Brill, 2010.
“Reading Aristotle: Argument and Exposition in the Corpus Aristotelicum.” Co-edited collection of 15 original essays on how expository principles influence the composition and reading of Aristotelian treatises. In progress.
“The Agamemnon and Human Knowledge.” In Logos and Muthos.
“Virtue, Practice and Perplexity in Plato’s Meno.” Under submission.
“Aristotle’s Account of Sexual Differentiation and Parental Resemblance.” Under submission.
- Ph.D. Philosophy University of Notre Dame
- B.A. University of Toledo
- Ciejek Research Award, Merrimack College, 2005.
- Edward G. Roddy Jr. Outstanding Teacher of the Year, Merrimack College, 2002.
- Last Lecture, Merrimack College, 2000.