- Lecturer, Mathematics
Rural Education Needs
My dissertation examined and compared positive & negative motivation and aspiration in rural high school students.
I have worked as a mathematics instructor in both the public and private sector. I designed and developed a mathematics curriculum for at risk/low performing students. I have been a College Board Reader and Grader of the Advanced Placement Statistics Exams. I also have been an adjunct professor at Merrimack, Mount Wachusett Community College, and Rivier University.
- Ed.D. Leadership and Learning Rivier University
- M.Ed. Curriculum and Instruction UMass Lowell
- M.S. Applied Mathematics UMass, Lowell
- B.S. Mathematics UMass, Amherst
- Mathematics Instruction and Curriculum Design
- Rural Education
- Business Mathematics