- Associate Professor, Exercise and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Program Director, M.S. in Exercise and Sport Science
My research interests focus on stress physiology and performance optimization, particularly in military populations. My dissertation research focused on the effects of Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape (SERE) training on physical performance and biomarkers of stress. I have been an invited speaker at the NSCA Tactical Strength and Conditioning Conference annually since 2013, and am a guest reviewer for the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research and the European Journal of Applied Physiology. I have coauthored more than 30 peer-reviewed publications.
- Ph.D. Kinesiology Ohio State University
- M.A. Kinesiology University of Connecticut
- B.S. Philosophy U.S. Military Academy