The following listing of career-related events, both on and off campus, is updated regularly. Additional information on any of these listings can be found by clicking on the links below and is available in the O’Brien Center for Career Development, Sakowich Campus Center, Second Floor, or by calling 978-837-5480.
Employers, to register to participate in an event please visit Advantage or click the link within the event description.
September 26, 2017
- 9:00am - 11:00am: Accounting Networking Breakfast
September 27, 2017
- 11:00am - 12:00pm: International Student Career Fair Prep Workshop
October 4, 2017
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm: Accounting & Finance Career Fair
November 2, 2017
Professional Development Retreat
until November 3
November 3, 2017
- All Day: Professional Development Retreat
November 9, 2017
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm: Liberal Arts Career Networking