Present Your Work
All Merrimack students are eligible to showcase their work for the conference on May 8, 2020.
Submit your work by May 1.
Any work that is completed this past year will be included in the conference. There is no required format as long as it can be displayed digitally on the website.
You are also welcome to present more than one project, but please include a separate entry for each presentation.
IMPORTANT: Your project will be uploaded directly to the submission form. If your project is not ready to submit right now, please complete the form now with your information and submit your project later. After you submit your project information on the form, you will receive a confirmation email. DO NOT DELETE this email as you will need it to submit your completed project (see instructions below).
We’ve created helpful resources for you including poster templates, official Merrimack College logos, presentation tips and more.
How to submit your completed work:
Completed projects must be submitted by presenters on or before Friday, May 1.
Follow the step below to submit your final project:
1) If you are submitting a poster, save it as a PDF. Open the PDF and make sure everything exported properly. If your project is something other than a poster, acceptable formats include image, video, PDF, and audio files.
2) Open the confirmation email and click on ‘EDIT RESPONSE’ at the top.
3) Confirm that all of your information is accurate. Please make any necessary changes.
4) When you reach the final question, choose ‘yes’ that you are ready to submit your completed poster as a PDF.
5) Upload your poster, click next, and then click submit.