Present Your Work
All Merrimack students are eligible to participate in the conference on May 1, 2020.
Submit information about your work by March 20
You must submit your information by Friday, March 20 in one of the categories, including:
- iMovie presentations
- video and oral presentations
- student projects
You are also welcome to present more than one project, but please include a separate entry for each presentation.
IMPORTANT: After you submit your project information, you will receive a confirmation email. DO NOT DELETE this email as you will need it to submit your completed poster for printing (see instructions below).
We’ve created helpful resources for you including poster templates, official Merrimack College logos, presentation tips and more.
How to submit your completed work:
Completed posters must be submitted as a PDF by presenters on or before Friday, April 17.
Follow the step below to submit your final poster:
1) Save your final poster as a PDF. Open the PDF and make sure everything exported properly.
1) Open the confirmation email and click on ‘EDIT RESPONSE’ at the top.
2) Confirm that all of your information is accurate. Please make any necessary changes.
3) When you reach the final question, choose ‘yes’ that you are ready to submit your completed poster as a PDF.
4) Upload your poster, click next, and then click submit.