Graduate education at Merrimack College integrates the highest level of scholarship with a welcoming community and powerful real-world possibilities.
Graduate Program Open House
Thursday, November 12, 2015, 6:00 - 7:30 pm
Murray Lounge, Sakowich Campus Center
Learn more about Merrimack’s Graduate Programs at our Open House. Talk with our program directors, hear more about admission requirements and how to apply, and more.
Practical Meets Personal
A master’s degree from Merrimack promises time frames to meet your schedule demands, practical experiences for a competitive edge in the job market, and practical, affordable programs. Our graduate programs also offer benefits that are more personal.
With face-to-face connections, you’ll get to know your professors on a personal level. You will learn alongside a diverse peer group, deepening your graduate experience and encouraging an active exchange of ideas. You’ll enjoy the social interaction in your classroom and on campus as you build a strong network of friends and professional contacts.
The Graduate programs at Merrimack offer:
- flexible schedules that allow you to earn a master’s degree in one year through the full-time program and less than two years through the part-time program;
- convenient evening classes for students who work or wish to pursue co-ops and internships for valuable work experience;
- a strong network of successful alumni in many fields and positions;
- Fellowship and Graduate Assistantship opportunities that cover the full or half cost of tuition;
- scholarships and financial aid.