Graduate education at Merrimack College integrates the highest level of scholarship with a welcoming community and powerful real-world possibilities.
Graduate Open House
Tuesday, June 15, 2016, 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Practical Meets Personal
A master’s degree from Merrimack promises time frames to meet your schedule demands, practical experiences for a competitive edge in the job market, and practical, affordable programs. Our graduate programs also offer benefits that are more personal.
With face-to-face connections, you’ll get to know your professors on a personal level. You will learn alongside a diverse peer group, deepening your graduate experience and encouraging an active exchange of ideas. You’ll enjoy the social interaction in your classroom and on campus as you build a strong network of friends and professional contacts.
The Graduate programs at Merrimack offer:
- accelerated one-year, two-year or part-time options to fit your schedule;
- evening classes for students who work or wish to work or pursue internships;
- internships and field-based experiences for valuable work experience;
- scholarships and financial aid;
- a strong network of successful alumni in many fields and positions; and
- Fellowship and Graduate Assistantships which cover half or the full cost of tuition.