Merrimack College is a selective, independent college in the Catholic, Augustinian tradition whose mission is to enlighten minds, engage hearts and empower lives.
The College offers undergraduate degrees in the liberal arts, business, science and engineering, and education programs; it also offers master’s programs in accounting, education, engineering and management; and a range of certificate, licensure and degree completion programs.
Throughout the curriculum, students can take advantage of hands-on opportunities including cooperative education and internships, research with faculty, study abroad and service learning. And, because our curriculum emphasizes the liberal arts, graduates are prepared to be imaginative, analytical, aware of trends and historical perspectives, clear thinking, and adaptable to changes in their career.
In the Augustinian Tradition
Merrimack’s community is committed to scholarship and service to others, and provides students myriad opportunities to develop intellectually, spiritually, socially and ethically. At Merrimack, our dedication to the Augustinian values of hospitality, community, and the pursuit of truth will make you feel right at home as you explore the world and gain the experiences you need to chart your future.
- Over 2800 undergraduate students representing 24 states and 23 countries
- 90+ academic programs
- 13-to-1 student-teacher ratio
- Strong cooperative education program for all majors, study abroad, internships and career services programs
- Just 25 minutes north of Boston
- 75% of students reside on campus
- More than 50 student clubs and activities
- NCAA Division I men’s hockey and 23 men’s and women’s NCAA Division II sports