Merrimack Financial Group
Merrimack Investment Fund Application for 2018-19
Deadline: Wednesday, April 25th
The Merrimack Financial Group is a student-led club dedicated to providing educational and networking opportunities for students interested in pursing a career in finance. The club works to bridge the gap between student and professional — helping to develop industry awareness and offer professional development and networking opportunities.
Club members can participate in:
- Speaker series featuring faculty, alumni and other professionals working in the finance industry.
- Monthly Merrimack Financial Group meetings for peer mentoring and internship discussions.
- Resume, cover letter and LinkedIn workshops.
- Merrimack Madness, an annual stock trading competition.
- Student-managed Merrimack Investment Fund.
- Exam preparation/resources for the Series 3 and Series 6 securities exams.
- Philanthropy and service events throughout the community.