Shaping Innovative Business Leaders
We prepare and inspire students through our unique approach to business education anchored by a strong foundation in the liberal arts and our Augustinian values, experiential learning, exceptional teaching, nationally recognized guest speakers and networking opportunities.
Through personalized advising, we create customized paths to success that integrate experiences inside and outside of the classroom:
- Signature Girard Scholars program provides an intensive experience for ambitious students
Top entrepreneurship program that integrates innovating in the Entrepreneurship Lab
Four leading graduate business programs that can be completed in as little as one year
Undergraduate Open House
Saturday, October 21, 2023
Learn more about our schools and programs, tour campus and residence halls, check out our student clubs/organizations and meet members of our community!
Girard Students in Bloomberg Trading Competition Place:
top 10 Globally!
Five Merrimack College freshmen traded their way to the top of the 2022 Bloomberg Global Trading Challenge.
Career Outcomes Rate
97% of Girard’s undergraduate class of 2022 were either employed, participating in voluntary service, or continuing their education within nine months of graduation.
With a 13:1 student-faculty ratio, you’ll get to know your professors — experts who have literally been there and done that and want to help you do the same.
Merrimack, Pace University, Michigan State University, Yale and Northeastern University are just some of the graduate programs Girard graduates are attending.
TOP HIRING & INTERNSHIP COMPANIES
Undergraduate Majors and Graduate Programs
- ACCOUNTING (Business Administration Concentration)
- ACCOUNTING, M.S. (Online)
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, B.S.B.A.
- BUSINESS ANALYTICS, M.S. (Online)
- BUSINESS COMMUNICATION (Customized major)
- ECONOMICS, B.A.
- ECONOMICS FINANCE, B.A.
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP (Business Administration Concentration)
- ENVIRONMENTAL ECONOMICS (Customized major)
- FINANCE (Business Administration Concentration)
- FINANCE, B.S.
- GLOBAL MANAGEMENT (Business Administration Concentration)
- GRAPHIC DESIGN ENTREPRENEURSHIP (Customized major)
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT (Business Administration Concentration)
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (Business Administration Concentration)
- MANAGEMENT (Business Administration Concentration)
- MANAGEMENT, M.S. (Online and hybrid)
- MARKETING (Business Administration Concentration)
- MATHEMATICS-ECONOMICS, B.A.
- MUSIC, BUSINESS MANAGEMENT & MARKETING (Customized major)
- SPORT MANAGEMENT (Business Administration Concentration)
- SPORT MANAGEMENT & COMMUNICATION (Customized major)
- STRATEGIC MARKETING & DATA ANALYTICS (Customized major)
During her junior year at Merrimack, Brianna was contacted by Tim Coyne ’89, who invited her to interview for a position as a strategy and research intern with State Street Global Advisors, the investment management arm of State Street Corporation. She credits this conversation as a turning point in her career path.
After completing the summer internship, she was offered a full-time role with the company. She now holds a position as research strategist with expertise in environmental, social and governance areas.
Brianna Roberts ’17
Business Administration Major, concentration in Finance and Economics
Research Strategist, State Street Global Advisors
Student & Faculty Highlights
Marketing Concentration &
Marketing Management Concentration
Get Involved: Clubs & Organizations
- Accounting Club
- American Marketing Association
- Blockchain and Crypto Organization
- Distributive Education Clubs of America (DECA)
- Entrepreneurship Club
- Hospitality & Tourism Club
- Investment Club
- Merrimack Financial Group
- Merrimack Investment Fund
- Sport Management Club
- Women in Business