Graduate Student Senate
The Graduate Student Senate (GSS) serves as the official voice of the graduate student body at Merrimack College and is the liaison to the administration, faculty, students, and other entities. The purpose of the GSS is to provide all graduate students at Merrimack with a collective voice to advocate needs, enrich the graduate student experience, and develop a sense of community across academic programs.
Members serving on the GSS will:
- represent the goals, interests, and concerns of the graduate student body;
- serve as the liaison to the faculty, administration and students;
- make decisions on how to improve the quality of life for graduate students;
- shape policy and procedures pertaining to graduate students;
- ensure that the services and resources provided by the College meet the graduate students’ needs;
- organize academic, professional, social, and service, events; and
- at a minimum, attend a monthly meeting and serve on at least one committee.
Meetings: Semi-monthly from September-October/Monthly from November-May.
Contact the Office of International Programs at 978-837-5210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.