Summer Session in Wroxton, England
Application deadline is Friday, December 6, 2013. A $500 non-refundable deposit is required in February 2014.
July 1, 2014 - July 26, 2014
$4,900 (airfare not included) - A $500 scholarship is now available to each student that participates! Contact Kathy Vaillancourt for more information.
- Seven Merrimack College credits
- On Campus Housing
- Three meals per day
- Transportation and tickets for cultural activities and excursions that are part of the courses
- International health insurance
Begin the journey of a lifetime at Wroxton College in England.
Reside and study in a 400-year-old mansion surrounded by
the rolling hills and thatched-roof cottages of England’s bucolic
Cotswolds. Enjoy profound educational offerings, exciting recreational
and cultural excursions and the special friendships forged in such
Four courses are being offered this summer two by Merrimack faculty and two by Fairleigh Dickinson University faculty. Students choose two, one from Merrimack faculty, and one from FDU faculty to earn a total 7 Merrimack credits.
- FAA 2630: Art of the Middle Ages - Professor Nancy Kay - 4 cr.
- RTS 2990: Charles Darwin, Evolution, and Creationism - Professor Warren Kay - 4 cr.
- INTER 3420: Anatomy of Contemporary Britain - Professor Nicholas Baldwin - 3 cr.
- ART 101:The Wide and Universal Theatre - Pam Mason & Keith Parson - 3 cr.