Summer Session in Wroxton, England
Study at Fairleigh Dickinson University - Wroxton College this Summer!
Application deadline has been extended until March 25th. A $500 deposit is due with the application.
June 30th - July 27th 2013
$4,900 (airfare not included)
- Eight Merrimack College credits
- On Campus Housing
- Three meals per day
- Transportation and tickets for cultural activities and excursions that are part of the courses
- International health insurance
Begin the journey of a lifetime at Wroxton College in England.
Reside and study in a 400-year-old mansion surrounded by
the rolling hills and thatched-roof cottages of England’s bucolic
Cotswolds. Enjoy profound educational offerings, exciting recreational
and cultural excursions and the special friendships forged in such
Four courses are being offered this summer two by Merrimack faculty and two by FDU faculty. Choose two of the four classes to earn 8 Merrimack credits:
- POL 1500: Comparative Politics (Dr H. Li)
- PHL 3650: Aesthetics: Identity, Morality and Mortality in the British Imagination (Dr. Wians)
- INTER 3430: Anatomy of Contemporary Britain
- ART 3415: Develop of British Painting