Summer Session in Wroxton, England
Application deadline is Monday, March 16, 2015.
May 30, 2015 - June 27, 2015
$4,400 (with scholarship)
- Seven College credits
- On Campus Housing
- Three meals per day
- Transportation and tickets for cultural activities and excursions that are part of the courses
- International health insurance
- (Airfare not included)
Begin the journey of a lifetime at Wroxton College in England.
Reside and study in a 400-year-old mansion surrounded by
the rolling hills and thatched-roof cottages of England’s bucolic
Cotswolds. Enjoy profound educational offerings, exciting recreational
and cultural excursions and the special friendships forged in such
Four courses are being offered this summer, two by Merrimack faculty and two by Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU) faculty. Students will choose two courses (1 from Merrimack and 1 from FDU) to earn a total 7 credits.
- COM 3231: Intercultural Communication - Professor Raechel Tiffe (4 credits)
- FAA 2560: London Theatre - Professor Rick Piatt (4 credits)
- INTER 3420: Anatomy of Contemporary Britain - Professor Nicholas Baldwin (3 credits)
- HIST 3422: Britain in the Modern Era - Professor Angela Morris (3 Credits)