Merrimack College partners with Credentials Inc. to provide students with access to an online ordering system through a secure website.
All financial obligations to Merrimack College must be met before an official transcript can be released. Transcripts may not be picked up by a third party unless the student has given written authorization with the request. A photo ID is required for transcript pick-up.
Former Professional Education Students
Former students of the professional education programs who have earned nondegree credits towards a professional certificate may order transcripts by contacting the Office of Professional Studies at 978-837-3563 or by email.
Currently Enrolled Matriculated Students
Currently enrolled matriculated students may order transcripts using the Transcript Request Form. There is no fee for currently enrolled matriculated students.
Alumni and Former Students
Option A: Order via the Transcript Request Form
There is a $5 fee for each transcript, and the fee must accompany the request. We do not accept credit-card payments.
Option B: Order via Credentials Inc.
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard American Express or Discover, directly to Credentials Inc. You may elect to have your transcripts sent electronically or by U.S. mail.
- For Electronic Delivery by Credentials Inc.: The fee for electronic delivery is $3. Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover, directly to Credentials Inc. Once the order is placed and cleared by the registrar’s office, the transcript is delivered electronically within minutes. The official transcript is formatted as a PDF and is digitally signed, ensuring authenticity and security.
- For Delivery by U.S. Mail by Credentials Inc.: The fee for delivery by U.S. mail is $5.40 per transcript ($3 for handling plus $2.40 postage). Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover, directly to Credentials Inc. Once the order is placed and cleared by the registrar’s Office, requests are printed and mailed from Credentials Inc. in one or two business days.
Students Whose Transcripts Cannot Be Ordered via Credentials Inc.
- Those who attended Merrimack College prior to 1986.
- Those who completed an education program and whose transcript requires the endorsement of the Merrimack College education program.
- Bradford College students.
If you are in one of these categories, please download a Transcript Request Form and return it via U.S. mail or bring to the registrar’s office with a check for $5 per transcript. You may also fill out a Transcript Request Form in the Office of the Registrar. We do not accept credit-card payments.