Reunion Weekend: June 2-4, 2017
Celebrating the classes of 1952, 1957, 1967, 1972, 1977, 1982, 1987, 1992, 1997, 2002, 2007, & 2012 with a special invitation for Golden Graduates, classes of 1951-1966
Merrimack is proud to welcome you back to campus to celebrate your Reunion. Each class is one-of-a-kind, and Reunion is more than just an event: it’s an opportunity to rekindle friendships with classmates, to visit campus spaces (both new and old), and to show your Warrior spirit still rings proud and true.
As we enter Merrimack’s 70th year, we hope you will join the festivities and return to campus to experience all Reunion Weekend has to offer:
- Kick off the weekend on Friday at the Warrior Welcome Back Celebration
- Relive your glory days on campus by staying in one of our newly renovated dorms
- Revisit Merrimack’s past, share your Merrimack Memories, and learn about what’s happening on campus today during Saturday’s panels with current faculty, staff and students
- Enjoy fun, food, and games at the Alumni Barbecue on Saturday
- See some of the newest additions to campus on a student ambassador led tour
- Honor the Class of 1967 as we celebrate their 50th Reunion and welcome them as Golden Graduates during Mass on Saturday
- Join all other alumni attending Reunion for a spectacular cocktail reception on Saturday evening
- Celebrate your graduating class at special class dinners on Saturday night
We can’t wait to see you in June!