Save the Date for Reunion 2018: June 1-3!
Take a look at information below for a taste of what Reunion weekend at Merrimack College has to offer:
- Kick off the weekend on Friday at the Warrior Welcome Back Celebration with live music, food, drinks, and fireworks!
- Relive your glory days on campus by staying in one of our newly renovated dorms
- Revisit Merrimack’s past, share your Merrimack Memories, and learn about what’s happening on campus today during Saturday’s panels with current faculty, staff and students
- Enjoy fun, food, lawn games, and family friendly activities at the Alumni Barbecue on Saturday. Lawn games include cornhole, kanjam, ladderball, and life-size jenga!
- See some of the newest additions to campus on a student ambassador led tour
- Honor the Class of 1968 as we celebrate their 50th Reunion and welcome them as Golden Graduates during Mass on Saturday
- Join all other alumni attending Reunion for a spectacular cocktail reception on Saturday evening
- Celebrate your graduating class at special class dinners on Saturday night