Welcome home — to Merrimack College.
No matter where your interests lie, we are delighted to help you stay connected with the Merrimack community.
From attending traditional campus events such as Homecoming and Reunion Weekend, to mentoring and advising current students, to participating in affinity programs and service opportunities, there are countless ways to show that you are Merrimack Proud.
- Keep in Touch: Update your contact information
- Come Back to “Mack”: Visit campus and bring your friends
- Support the Merrimack Fund: Make an annual gift
- Attend an Event: Visit merrimack.edu/alumnievents
- Reconnect With Classmates: Participate in Reunion
Be a Mentor: Contact the O’Brien Center for Student Success
Contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 978-837-5557 or email@example.com